Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dear God.


To steal a line from my man Oliver Willis, I like to think that I am like "kryptonite to stupid". So when I saw this article I cringed at just how stupid some folks can be.


Just imagine, right now in A-merry-ca some poor soul is on his knees, praying to the creator for it to rain on the "O" man's parade.





Dear God, could you please send buckets and buckets of rain---kind of like you did back in the days of Noah-- to rain down on this uppity Negro, Osama. Dear God, we think he could be the Anti-christ here on earth; or worse, a communist. So we really need you to show him and all of his followers who is the boss. Dear God, they are talking about 75,000 lost souls in that huge house that Elway built, so there will be a nice large audience for you to display your powers.



And dear God, please don't let that uppity Negro think that he can take your place here on earth, because he already thinks that he has some of your powers. I see how people flock to him lord, and how they faint in his presence and I know it's the work of the devil. We know that he couldn't be the chosen one dear lord because, well, he is a Negro.


Thank you for hearing my prayers dear lord, and like those Negro rappers like to say: "let it rain."


You can't make this shit up. Well, you can make it up, I just did. But you and I both know that someone actually had or is having a similar prayer right now.


Steward Shepard of the Focus on the Family political arm said that was meant to be "mildly humorous". "MILDLY HUMOROUS"? No Stewart, that shit is hilarious.



"If people took it seriously, we regret it.."


Try telling that to all those people who already sent up their prayers to God.







Post a Comment

0 Comments