
I see the NAACP and a few well meaning folks in Motown had a rather large funeral service for the "N-word" today. I sure hope they invited everybody in America and not just the folks up in Detroit. Not that they would have come. I am quite sure that most folks in America don't believe the "N-word" is dead just yet. In fact, I am pretty sure that lots of them (Black and White) will be trying to dig old "N-word" up and giving him mouth to mouth resuscitation, or some type of shock therapy treatment or some shit.
Anyway, I was wondering; how did we kill old "N-word" in the first place? I see the funeral was in Michigan, which is where Doctor Jack Kevorkian is from. Did "N-word" have an assisted suicide? --That would have been appropriate I guess, a kind of controlled death so that we all can know exactly when he checked out. Or did he just die of natural causes? (I doubt that one) Did the NAACP just strangle or shoot him or something? I mean these are all important questions, because we have to make sure that he is dead. If, for instance, we thought we poisoned him, and we didn't give him a strong enough dosage, we could go back to the grave site tom morrow and old "N-word" would be gone. Can you imagine the headlines? "The NAACP thought they buried the "N-word" but now his grave is empty. The venerable civil rights organization has put out an all points bulletin for the "N-word" and have solicited the help of John Walsh and the folks at America's Most Wanted to help capture him." OK, I admit it, that's a bit extreme. But you have to admit that "N-word" could be hiding in plain view and no one would even notice him.
That's the thing about "N-word"; he could be anywhere. In our neighbors home, our local school, a place of business, a local grocery store, or even in our church. The NAACP will search all the usual places of course. The rap recording studios, the red neck trailer park s down in Alabama, and all the right wing and republican blogs. But "N-word" will be nowhere to be found. He is just too well connected and too influential to hide out in all the obvious places. "N-word" has friends in high and low places, and when you have that type of clout, you can hide for a very ling time. So good luck NAACP. Let's hope that scenario doesn't play out. Let's hope that you really did kill the "N-word", and he is dead and buried for good.
"Die N-word and we don't want to see you 'round here no more."
I hear you. But a word to the wise; make sure you keep checking his grave from time to time.

0 Comments