
"The only way _ let me stress that _ the only way that I believe that me or this community has been able to endure the trauma that has been thrust upon us is through the prayers of the Christian people who have sent them up in this community...."I firmly believe and am confident of the fact that had it not been for the direct intervention of the Lord Jesus Christ last Thursday, a disaster would have happened. You can quote me on that."
I just did Mr. Walters.
But let me get this straight, the only reason there wasn't any trouble at the march on Jena, is because of the intervention of good old JC. Is that it Mr. Walters? Wow, JC must really love the people of Jena to "directly" intervene so that there would be no trouble. I guess the fact that the marchers were well disciplined and behaved had nothing to do with it huh Mr. DA?
Folks, are you as amazed as I am at how certain people can just throw out the name of JC when it suits their own purpose? The thing is, if JC is so omnipotent, why did he (or she) let Jena happen in the first place? I mean since he (or she) prevented the violence from happening shouldn't he (or she) have intervened from the jump and allowed the black kids to sit under that tree?
I gotta tell you though, thank goodness for JC. If it wasn't for him protecting good Southern white towns like Jena and it's DA, Reed Walters, can you imagine how much trouble we would have had with those black folks dowen there ? Thank goodness we have JC, to protect all those God fearing white people. (God is JC's dad in case you were wondering) I mean every body knows that JC is just there to protect them. Not the black folks, they (the black folks) are Godless. I mean if JC was looking out for black people, do you think that three times as much blacks would be sitting in prison than on a college campus this fall? Do you think that damn near seven out of ten black households would be run by single mothers? Do you think that over 300 people would have been slaughtered in the bloody streets of Killadelphia, Pistolvania this year alone? And that most of those killed would be black men killed by other black men? I don't think so.
Nope, JC couldn't love us. The protection we got in Jena was collateral protection. The real people being watched over were the good white folks of Jena. The black people marching were just at the right place at the right time.
But thanks again JC for keeping those marchers down in Jena in line. No wonder all those Southern white people love you so much, and they spend so much time in those fancy homes they built for you. But we built some fancy homes for you in the hood too, how come we don't get that kind of love? I mean you protect the town folks of Jena from us, but you won't protect us from each other.
Oh well, at least you were kind enough to let the subject of all this fuss get out of jail. Hey, he and his family might just want to talk to you, just like the white "christian folks" in Jena do.

0 Comments