Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Donald ends his bad week by introducing us to HIS "African- American".

Image result for trump y african american images   So if you are the Negro at the trump rally who was singled out by the candidate when he said: " Look at my African-American over here." How exactly do you feel?

That was not a joke, folks, he really said it.

I mean seriously. I know trump probably wishes he owned an African- American or two, but the last time  checked this is 2016; not 1816.

Although, if we are going to be honest with ourselves, we have to admit that maybe trump does in fact probably own a few African-Americans. Not literally of course, but you get the picture.  (I see you Omarosa.) Folks like Rev. Darrell Scott will have to get his freedom papers when he decides to leave team trump.  Let's just say that money is a powerful thing.

The poor guy in the crowd wasn't getting paid (at least I don't think he was) and he had to suffer the humiliation of being called out by trump in front of his very...ahem ahem....white crowd.

Can you imagine how the poor guy's family gave him the business when he went home? "So you massa trump's African American now? *laughter*

The sad thing is, of course, that the man might have actually enjoyed being singed out as Donald's African American. I honestly didn't get a look at him, but I suspect that his pearly whites were in full coon mode.

I wonder who has more blacks, Ann Coulter, or trump? I know one thing, Ann's blacks are better than the democratic blacks. She told us so herself. 

'"We had a case where we had an African-American guy who was a fan of mine — great fan, great guy. In fact, I want to find out what’s going on with him. You know what? I’m — ' Trump began before stopping himself.

Trump pointed into the crowd.
 
“'Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him. Are you the greatest? Do you know what I’m talking about? OK,' Trump said."
 
Hold on to your hats people, it's only June.
 
I wonder how trump's Negro cuts his hair?
 
I hope it's not shaved. I am sure that he (trump) would like to feel something when he is rubbing it for good luck.

*Pic from youtube.com
 
     

Post a Comment

0 Comments