Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Donald to the rescue.

Image result for korean food images

I love the Koreans.

Image result for chinese food images

I love the Chinese.

Image result for Indian food images

I love the Indians.

Image result for Cajun food images


I love the Cajuns.


Image result for French food images

I love the French.

Image result for Jamaican food images

I love the Jamaicans....wait, I am Jamaican.

Image result for trump taco food images

And of course, like Donald trump, "I love Hispanics".

A few weeks ago I seriously thought about giving up blogging and focusing on other pursuits. But then, like  manna from heaven, Donald trump ran for president and actually won his primary.

As a result, I have decided that this is just too much of a blogger rich environment for me to bail on at this point.

Thank you Donald.

    















Post a Comment

0 Comments