Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dr. Ruth, eat your heart out.


Field, how many women did you sleep with before you hooked up with the little Mrs.? That was my boy over the weekend (hey there is no NFL, men talk) grilling me about my past indiscretions. "Man that ain't none of your business, and that is definitely not something I talk about, not even with your black ass." Is what I told him.


We were cracking up on the phone. My man, a serious Lothario, was settling down and planning to pop the question to his lady this spring.

"And why do you want to know that for?" "Hey man" he was telling me, "I want to know when enough is enough." "Negro", I told him, "enough is enough when you have settled down and found your significant other. And since I am hoping that's the case, you have already reached the enough stage."


That conversation had me thinking about sexual partners and how much is too much or too little. I actually googled it, and I found that 29% of A-merry-can men have had 15 or more sexual partners in their lives, and something like 9% of women have hooked up with the same amount of people. (Yeah right, like women are ever honest about how many men they sleep with.)

I read somewhere that the average A-merry-can male has had about seven different sexual partners in his life. I am not sure about the women. Not that it matters, I bet it wouldn't be accurate. I don't know, that number just seems a little low to me. Not that I have necessarily reached that threshold, but I am just saying, with all those drunk college frat boys out there partying every weekend, hell I am guessing seven different sexual partners is all in a semesters work.

So anyway, I wanted to conduct my own little experiment. Could you folks do me a huge favor? Could you just leave a comment and a number with your post and let me know where you stand(no pun intended) on this subject. It can all be anonymous as far as I am concerned, even you regulars to the fields who usually leave your handle.


Just leave a post like this: Anonymous = 7 different partners. 9:39 PM.


Oh, could you do me another favor? Could you identify yourself as a man or woman.


Like this: Anonymous (woman) = 7 different partners. 9:39 PM.


I thank you, and Dr. Ruth and the CDC thanks you as well.

Post a Comment

0 Comments