to post about something else besides race, the "O" man, and Hillary just once?


Ahhh, I want to. But sorry, tonight I have a twofer. Why? Because it involves the Ice Queen, the "O" man, and race.


You all know the story. Apparently the Ice Queen darkened up the "O" man for a T.V. commercial, and her campaigned got called on the carpet by some left leaning blogs.



I have posted the pic. Is it much to do about nothing? I bet the Ice Queen thinks it is.


After all, she is just trying to show A-merry-ca what the Kenyan side of the "O" man looks like.


But hey, I am tired of all the racial stuff. I mean is it possible that maybe the picture just happened to be darker, and there was no nefarious intent on the part of the Clinton campaign?


I choose to see the glass as half full. I think the Ice Queen and her peeps were just trying to appeal to African American voters. After all, she is not doing so hot with that group.


Don't worry Ice Queen, if you become President, I am sure you will be the President of all the people. Even the darker ones.