Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fox News Doesn't Care About Black Children!


I swear I wanted to post about half and half man again tonight, but I just don't know what to say about that brotha. I really do want to give him a chance, especially since some brothers have been slamming his ass on the their blogs lately. I don't mind some of his Harold Fordesque moves , or even him moving away from his church after the FAKE NOISE NETWORK tried to call them separatist. What I do have a problem with, is his wimpy ass move to let that penguin looking mother f***r, Roger Ailes, make fun of his name and get away with it. That sh** is inexcusable, and letting that ass hole off the hook for his comments makes him lose serious (pardon the reference here) " browny points" in my book.

So no real Obama post for me again tonight. But I do want to talk about the aforementioned FAKE NOISE NETWORK again. Yeah those mother f*****s have been on my mind lately. Maybe it's because every time I go to my local Donkin Donuts, or my gym they have that sh** on the television, so I can't help but have them in my world, and that pisses me off.

So anyway, Bill O-Lie-ly blamed the tragic death of those young Mali immigrants in the Bronx recently on illegal immigration. Can you believe that sh**? These poor innocent children lost their lives in a tragic house fire, and this cretin uses their death to push his phony ass illegal immigration agenda! How much more of this sh** should normal people stand for? I guarantee you if those were nine little white kids from Long Island his phony ass would dedicate an entire show to raising funds for their funeral. But no, they were brown children, and they were immigrants, so the first thing that comes out of his mouth, is that there is an illegal immigration problem in New York. "New York is one of these sanctuary cities" Huh? What the f**k does that have to do with ten dead people from a house fire? Memo to Mr. O- Lie-ly, citizens die from house fires every f*****g day in this country! Just days after the Bronx fire, four people died in Chicago from a house fire, and right here in Philly we have had seven house fire deaths and counting this year alone. And I guarantee you they weren't immigrants.

When I go on these rants about the likes of Bill O-Lie-ly and the FAKE NOISE NETWORK, I hope people realize why. Especially black people. Because like it or not, Fox is the number one cable news network in America, and O-Lie-ly has the number one show. Don't for a minute think that his constant marginalization of black people, and his lack of empathy for a black child's life is an accident. Think about that for a minute and let it sink in............did you think about it? Good! So now you know why it's important to call these mother f*****s on their bull sh** . Because between their news chief making fun of a leading black Presidential candidates name, and one of their leading pundits smearing the black church, makes them in my book, just slightly above those old Nazi propaganda machines. (Just slightly) So to the field, they are disgusting despicable human beings.

Bil O-Lie-ly said that people on the left "hate Fox News", and you know what Bill, I don't know about the people on the left, but I hate every one of you mother f*****s; from your thief of an owner, to those house Negroes, bimbos,and racist mother f*****g pundits on your station. Yep, I hate you all. And I will only hate you a little less when you get the f**k out of my Dunkin Donuts and out of my gym.

Post a Comment

0 Comments