Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Francis love.

Image result for love statue imagesThe Pope will be here in a couple of days, so in keeping with the spirit of love, unity, and kindness that my man has been spreading, I am going to have a positive post tonight. In case you all didn't notice, this Pope is kind of a rock star. Everybody is feeling what he is bringing to the table. Well, almost everybody.

So anyway, I am tired of being called a cynical black man who doesn't see the good in people.

Tonight my post will have nothing but good kind words and words of love.

Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.

Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.
Good, kindness, love. Good, kindness, love.


Pope Francis, I hope that you feel nothing but love while you are here.

Heck I am feeling it already and you haven't even landed yet.







Post a Comment

0 Comments