Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday the 13th!


Friday the 13th! What a day! What a week! I blame this all on George Bush. My fucked up state of mind,the countries' funk, all the negative shit going on. Honestly it's like a dark cloud is just hanging over this country. (Just today there was literally a blackout over D.C.) Sorry "O" man, your halo isn't shining bright enough. I know you keep saying a change is going to come, but you have to get elected first, and you know how I feel about that happening. (I had a big fat slice of cheese cake for lunch today. Why? Because I think my Broad street birthday suit run is safe)




If I told you that one of the main actors in this years political drama would die suddenly, I know who most of you (at least the black folks) would think it would be. We don't like to say it out loud, but we all think it. But still I bet that none of you thought it would be one of the people charged with reporting the drama. Tim Russert died suddenly today of a heart attack, right there on the job he loves so much, while doing voice overs for his "Meet The Press" show on Sunday. The guy won't have a chance to cover this historic election. For a political junkie like Russert, this was like the Super Bowl and World Series all rolled into one; and the poor guy dies right in the middle of covering it. Boy if there is a god he has one fucked up sense of humor.




Speaking of god; now we are dealing with all the floods in Iowa and other parts of the Midwest. Entire towns submerged in water, and the poor folks having to watch their life savings and all of their earthly belongings destroyed. But don't worry my Midwestern friends, the frat boy has you covered. "Brownie you are doing a heck of a job." Why did all this have to happen under this guy's watch? He makes Jimmy Carter look like JFK. "George Bush doesn't care about black people." Kanye, you might want to throw white people, red people and damn near everyone in between into that mix as well. Is it me or has there been more natural disasters with this clown in power than any other time in our history? Gee, for a guy who is supposed to be seriously in touch with his god side you would think he could ask his friend jesus to lighten up just a little. At least until he leaves office, and the secular non-believing Muslim comes to power. But no, the hits just keep coming.


And speaking of hits; R Kelly was acquitted of all charges today relating to his pornography case, and ......oh don't even get me started on this one. I mean I love the guy's music and all, but I am not going to be popping any bubbly because Kels is free. I saw the tape too.




Speaking of a tape; I am Still waiting on that Michelle Obama whitey tape to surface. Not that it matters, as today I learned that the GOP is targeting poor Michelle. Chile don't you know that youze supposed to shut your mouth and show dem pearly whites. You should be so happy to be living in A-merry-ca, yet you seem so ungrateful. But you will learn. These republicans are about to show you how the smear game is played.




And speaking of games; I heard this week that the NBA might have been fixing their games all along. Is nothing sacred in A-merry-ca anymore?




All of this and still no Lark Voorhies.





Friday the 13th! Just 35 minutes to go.

Post a Comment

0 Comments