
I see Osama bin Laden just made another audio recording. (His 60th broadcast to the world since 911) I swear the guy has more recordings than Akon.
But once again A-merry-cans are reminded that the guy who brought mass murder and mayhem to our country is still alive and kicking in a cave somewhere. The frat boy started two wars and put millions of dollars on his head and it didn't mean squat. Two months after leaving the people's house, and the man in the cave is still mocking him. Looks like the bearded one got the last laugh. For seven years he eluded the Bush crew and he will probably outlive most of the neocons who came up with the foolhardy scheme to capture him.
I don't have a fairy god mother, but if I did, I would ask her to grant me a few wishes. One of them (besides the obvious red light special with Lark of course) would be to have our Special Forces capture the scum bag (dead or alive) on the O man's watch. I would give anything to see a press conference with the O man declaring to the nation that we got him, while pictures of the capture are split screened on our television sets. Of course, it would hardly get a mention over at FAKE NEWS, and they would give all the credit for his capture to the previous administration. Thanks to the hard work of former President Bush, Osama bin Laden was captured today....
But watching the wingnuts try to explain why it took their leader seven years with no luck and his O ness did it soon after taking office would be priceless.
I only hope that if and when the O man's administration does capture the bearded one we will get the hell out of Afghanistan. No good can come from fighting with the Afghans. (Just ask the Russians) Fighting to them is like eating apple pies to us. It's what they do. And they enjoy that shit. Our only reason for being there is to capture Osama, so if we get him, let's air-lift everyone who wants out and roll. The Taliban can have that god forsaken place all to themselves.
"It has been clear that some Arab leaders were complicit with the Zionists against our people..."
Yea yeah yeah. Apparently they weren't complicit enough, because your ass is still free, and still making records.

0 Comments