Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Goodbye Sarah.


Hello hello, Vice President Palin, this is Nelson Mandela.

Oh hi, hello there Mr. President, so nice of you to call and congratulate me.

And let me say for the record that I think Africa is a beautiful country, my husband Todd and I plan to visit one day......




Okay, that conversation didn't happen, but it could have. Just imagine what would have happened if we had elected the beauty queen and Mr. Morton. Can you imagine? Our Vice President not knowing that Africa is a continent, and not a country? Or, not knowing the countries in North America. My god A-merry-cans, what were we thinking? We almost put this woman one heart beat away from the button.


And now that the campaign is over Mr. Morton's people are pointing fingers and the knives are out. Seems our girl was off the chain; greeting McCain staffers in her towel, spending way more on her little shopping sprees ("Wasila Hillbillies") than we thought. And get this; girlfriend even wanted to get her two cents in when when Mr. Morton gave his concession speech in Arizona. . Now folks, I know some of you didn't like it when I was blogging non stop about this dangerous woman during the campaign; and for awhile, you had Palin burnout. But maybe you all can see now why I did it.

I was terrified at what might have been. I was very afraid that the A-merry-can people would fall for this grand hoodwink. I saw another George Bush (albeit a more "attractive" one) coming to get us. And I was scared. But thank god it didn't happen, and smarter heads prevailed.
Let this be a lesson to you A-merry-cans: Be careful of lipstick wearing pigs.


I am glad that we are sending Obama and Biden to Washington as our leaders for obvious reasons. But let's keep it real with each other; they were clearly more qualified than their opponents. And if you need further proof of it, just read the reports that are going to be coming out over the next few days about the stuff that went on behind the scenes in Mr. Morton's campaign.


Anyway, here is hoping that Sarah goes back to the Alaska wilderness with her Witch Doctor, her separatist husband, her bigoted followers, and her extreme views. And here is hoping that we never have to hear that irritating voice in A-mery-can politics ever again.



Goodbye Sarah, and happy hunting.


Post a Comment

0 Comments