Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Got Milk?"


As Whitney used to tell Bobby: "Ahhh hell to the no!" I swear my cousin done went and did it this time. Will somebody reading this please tell me that this Negro was not breast feeding her baby while driving her minivan. Please tell me it ain't so. And this is how dumb I am: When I first heard this story I thought to myself; damn that woman must have some big ass breasts. Because I could not even fathom the fact that this ignorant Negro would be feeding and driving.

Field, not only was she breast feeding the two year old with the back of its head resting directly on where the air bag would deploy, but she was also talking on the cell phone.

Sometimes I swear you Negroes embarrass the hell out of me. Just the other day I saw a car full of crumb snatchers (the oldest couldn't have been more than five) piled into a hooptie and hauling ass down I-95 here in Philly. I swear I wanted to call 911 and report the license plate. [Mrs. Field blocked me on that one] That is a serious pet peeve of mine; seeing children in cars without child seats. If you can't afford a damn child seat to put in your car you shouldn't have any.

So anyway, back to this backwards ass woman in Ohio. So after the po po pulled her card she had the nerve to get indignant about the shit. As if she wasn't doing anything wrong. "When my baby wants to eat, she wants to eat," Huh? Negro did you ever consider pulling over?

Genine, I know your child has to eat, but we also want the child to live, which is why child services should have taken that little snatcher from you, immediately.

Now the kicker is that girlfriend doesn't think she deserves the ticket because the po po didn't actually see her doing it. Apparently another motorist saw her and called 911.

"I'm following right behind her right now on Far Hills Avenue," the caller said as he spoke to a Kettering dispatcher in a recording of his non-emergency call that was released by police on Friday, Feb. 27... I tried to say something to her. She literally has the little girl on the steering wheel and I said, 'I can't believe you have that kid in your lap...."

Yeah yeah, I know white folks can be nosey, but damn it this time "Bob" is right. I would have done the same damn thing.

"'You want to pop your titty out and breastfeed this kid?' That's what she said to me."

I need a drink.

Post a Comment

0 Comments