
I know Greta Van Susteren didn't just question why Barack Hussein Obama had to fly on Air Force One to Colorado today. Yep, that was her telling Rudy on her T.V. show tonight that the president should not have used tax payor's money to fly all the way to Denver to sign the stimulus bill. Nope, she wants his O ness to practice what he preaches. Yeah Barack, hop your black ass on Greyhound like all the other Negroes in A-merry-ca when they want to get from point A to point B.
And let me say a few words about Ms. Van Susteren: If you want another reason to hate lawyers, Greta does not disappoint. This former criminal defense lawyer actually made her bones playing the defense side on national television during the O.J. trials. (Yes, another nobody made somebody thanks to O.J.) Her daddy was a good friend, law school buddy, and campaign manager to the infamous commie chaser, Joseph McCarthy, so it isn't surprising that she ended up with the FAKE NEWS people. Of course her own daddy wouldn't know her now, thanks to some serious "Nip/Tuck" real life version. Yes, Greta has been under more knives than a dinner napkin. But I am not going to hold that against her. What I will hold against her is the faux journalism passive aggressive bull shit she pulls every night to millions of viewers. Thing is, I can't really figure out if Greta does it out of true blue convictions or the money. I am guessing that Greta does it for the money. Nothing about Greta says conviction to me.
"Is there any harm to this? I mean is there a chance that this will work? I mean... good Americans, we'd love to have it work. It's just that it scares most of us to think that you vote on something you've never read or you make up the numbers. It doesn't give us a whole sense of security, but I there is any harm in this bill?" Bullshit Greta! You don't want this bill to work anymore than you want your plastic surgeon to stop cutting. If it works, you will have egg on your face, and what will you do then? A-merry-ca can only take so many Sarah Palin interviews.
Oh, and did I mention that Greta has a blog? Yes she does. But unfortunately, it seems Greta has a problem keeping a certain element from her site. Greta, that's a problem you could fix tomorrow. Just get on the air and write a post on your blog about the truth. Tell the minions who watch you on FAKE NEWS and read your blog that they have all been hoodwinked. Tell them that you are only doing what you do to cash Rupert's checks, and that you could care less what happens to A-merry-ca. Of course you would get kicked off the FAKE NEWS network, but so what? You have made more than enough money off of those clowns. And honestly, we have seen and heard more than enough of you.

0 Comments