Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Grumpy" Friday.


It's cold here on the East Cost y'all, and I just pulled into le negre maison.


Anywho, I am not in a good mood. It's damn near ten o'clock and I spent most of my time in my car today since getting off the plantation.


Tonight I found myself idling behind this car with a bumper sticker that said "my child is a straight A student" at Woodlawn Elementary School or some shit like that, and I couldn't help but think the entire time just how much I hate that kind of crap. (People bragging about their "crumb snatchers" on a freaking bumper sticker)


So tonight, while sitting at my computer, I was thinking about some of the other shit that pisses me off; and I figured I would share. What the hell, I am not in a good mood, so I might as well take you there with me. I have my annual check up tomorrow, so that might have something to do with my anger and my angst.


So here are a few things that are pissing me the fuck off right about now. Of course this list could change tomorrow after a good night's sleep.


1. People who think they are smarter than everyone else. Like the clown who commented below one of my posts over at "Daily Voice." Dude am I really supposed to be impressed with your canned knowledge of world affairs? Here is the thing: I know I am not very smart, and I just like to talk a lot of shit. But my sister is a Fulbright Scholar, and I don't remember ever losing an argument to her.


2. Black people who can't talk but have talk shows piss me off. ( Armstrong and Tavis are you reading this?)


3. Knowing that Michael (Tristan Wilds) from the "Wire" is on the new "90210" pisses me off.


4. Cities with no character piss me off. (Atlanta and Charlotte comes to mind)

5. Driving in Jersey pisses me off.


6. Old ass men who dress like they are sixteen piss me off.


7. And since we are talking about dress; yes, short sleeve dress shirts still piss me the fuck off.


8. Duke Basketball, and Penn State Football piss me off. (I am still trying to figure out why. Maybe it's the fact that they both cheat, yet everyone in the country thinks they run their programs the right way)


9. Closed minded people who base their opinions on groups of people, simply based on their interaction with just a few people in said group, piss me off.


10. And finally, Doctor's appointments piss me off....no, I take that back, they scare me.


Hey that was a short list. Maybe I am not in such a bad mood after all.


Post a Comment

0 Comments