
I happen to be sneaking in this post because I promised Mrs. Field that I would take a 48 hour break from blogging. Not!
Anyway, reading this story seriously upset me over the the X Mas break. Honestly, WTF is wrong with some people? This animal killed eight people because of a beef with his ex. Now I am used to killings, and I am pretty much at the stage in my life where nothing really seems to shock my conscience anymore. But this clown, dressed up as Santa for crying out loud, started out his sickening and disgusting act, by shooting an eight year old point blank range in the face. DRESSED AS SANTA!!
Now, I am too old to believe in Santa, but I understand how important the Santa myth and legend is to children all over the world. And this sicko should be put down on the spot for committing his atrocious act in Santa's suit. Honestly, I need help with this one. What is it that would possess someone to kill eight people over a relationship gone sour? I mean I love Mrs. Field, but if the day should ever come where I even thought about doing something like this because she rolled on me, I hope everyone of you reading this would petition to have me committed.
Still, at least he saved us the trouble and took himself out. One less depraved human being living among us. One less sicko to shatter our holiday spirits and harm our children.

0 Comments