
Like, for instance, why is it that so many rappers end up becoming actors? And, for the most part, pretty damn good ones. I thought about this because I saw where "The Game" is slated to play "Baracus" (Mr. T's character) in the new A-Team movie. I mean think about it: There is Will Smith, Queen Latifah, Ice T, Ice Cube, Ludacris, Eve, Andre 2000, that cat from Wu-Tang, and I could go on and on. And let's not forget Tupac; who had some serious skills in the acting department as well. (Watch him in Juice )
Then there is all the craziness in the news: "Air McNair " is dead. Apparently taken out by a distraught lover who then turned the gun on herself. Damn! I guess hell really "hath no fury".... This is another one of those stories that I can't discuss with Mrs. Field. I loved McNair as an athlete, and his death is devastating to me. But Mrs. Field? Not so much. She still can't get over the fact that my man was married with kids and might have just been creeping on the Mrs. when this tragedy went down.
Down in Central America a deposed leader can't even land his damn plane to go back to his country because soldiers are blocking the runway. (Yep, looks like a coup) Of course, his people aren't letting it go without a fight. They have been protesting in the streets, and one of them was shot and killed today. Still, it doesn't look like poor Manuel Zelaya will get his wish anytime soon. The military is not backing down.
It's funny, but we haven't heard a lot of support for the Zelaya supporters and his cause like we did for the folks in Iran. I wonder why? Could it be because he was a left leaning leader? Hmmmm.
Speaking of protesters; I see the"Teabaggers" are still at it. WTF, is wrong with you people? And where were you when the frat boy was running up the federal deficit? Here is my humble take on things: Shut the fuck up, and pay your taxes like the rest of us.
I am starting to think Janeane Garofalo was right about you clowns. But I tell you what; if you can honestly answer the questions Matt Taibbi posed to you without coming off like a bunch of partisans who just hate the fact that a black man is over the government that's getting your money, I will seriously reconsider my position about you. Promise.

And it looks like we have a serial killer in South Carolina. Not the governor; (I said serial killer no serial philanderer.) Like the D.C. Sniper before him, this nut case must be stopped, because his killings seem to be completely random and are taking place within a short period of time from each other. The poor people of Gaffney couldn't even celebrate A-merry-ca's birthday because they were so terrified of this guy. (No, not the governor, the only people who need to be terrified of him are the women of South Carolina between the ages of 18-80) Anyway, I am hoping that this guy will be caught very soon, (No, not the governor, he was already caught)and the people of Gaffney will be able to celebrate the 4th of July next year.
Finally, have they buried Mike yet? I can't tell, because every time another news story comes on about him I change the channel. My poor brain has MJ over-load.
I'm out. I have a long day tomorrow.

0 Comments