
"SO SAMBO BEAT THE BITCH"
Maybe that line shouldn't be in quotations as it relates to the beauty queen; because, let's be honest, as much as I despise the beauty queen, I am not even sure if this story is true. But it has been coming at me from all over the place, lately. Here, and here, and here. I mean honestly, I know none of us would be surprised if it is true, but is it?
"...According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used, Gov. Palin was eating lunch with five or six people when the subject of the Democrat’s primary battle came up. The governor, seemingly not caring that people at nearby tables would likely hear her, uttered the slur and then laughed loudly as her meal mates joined in appreciatively..."
Well, since I am not a real journalist, and this is my own personal blog, which I happen to share with a few of my field Negro and honorary field Negro friends, I am going to go ahead and assume that this story is true. But field, it's pure hearsay, you are a trial lawyer, you should know better than to believe unsourced stories, that can hurt a person's reputation and their good name. Yes, that is all true, but I am still NOT going to give the beauty queen the benefit of the doubt. Personally, I believe the story! So now it's up to the beauty queen to prove me wrong. I am going to do something that is not tolerated in the law. I am going to ask the beauty queen to prove something that she says didn't happen.
Hey, as long as we are asking these anonymous sources to come forward, let's ask the beauty queen about that alleged day, and ask her to bring the folks who were with her to come forward and say it didn't happen as well. We see the alleged accounting of these events from the eyes of this so called "Lucille". Everyone is asking "Lucille" to come forward, how about one of the six people who were with the beauty queen coming forward and saying that "Lucille" is a lying piece of shit? I mean honestly, could someone in the main stream media at least ask the damn question? I guess not. I mean god forbid that we seem like we are coming down too hard on our girl Sarah. Can't afford to do that now can we? We don't want to piss off all those hockey moms and small town voters out there.....Yeah right, like why do we even care?
So for now, as far as the field is concerned; not only is this woman a raving jesus freak lunatic. She is a racist, intransigent, self hating, creep as well. Oh field, that is so wrong to assume that this woman thinks this way just because she is a republican. Yep, that would be correct, because as far as I am concerned, when it comes to matters of racial sensitivity, being a republican already puts her way behind the fucking eight ball. She does not get the benefit of the doubt.
Oh well, this latest little news from the last frontier is just the latest in the Palin water torture that has been hitting us since she was picked to run as VP. Drip, drip, drip. When will it end?
Hopefully, it will be soon. But knowing A-merry-ca like I do, I have a feeling it will be dripping for the next four years.

0 Comments