Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I told you this would happen.


I have a confession to make, I haven't watched BET in almost five years. And please believe me when I tell you that I am proud of that shit. In fact, I suspect that there are quite a few black folks out there who feel the same way that I do about A-merry-ca's minstrel network. - Bob, looks like you sold it to the white man just in time-


But now comes word that A-merry-ca's first black billionaire and founder of minstrel T.V. has actually come out and slammed the "O" man for having the audacity to think that his peeps, the Clintons, aren't down with MLK and the civil rights movement. Boy I swear the hits just keep coming from these folks, and I suspect that they will be trotting out quite a few more surrogates and house Negroes to tell us black folks how we should be thinking before this is over. But I told you all this was going to happen, so you shouldn't be surprised.


Now I understand that politics is a blood sport, and that the stakes are high . Believe me, I come from a country where that shit is literal, and where people kill motherfuckers who are their political opponents on a regular basis. But something about this slimy kind of back door dealing and nefarious plotting is very unseemly to me. I think it's the hypocrisy that bothers me. Just the thought of you sending out your surrogates and henchmen to do your dirty work, and then appearing with the main stream media and declaring that you are above that sort of dirty politics. I mean if you run your election that way how will you lead when you are the president? I would respect you more if you just came out and said: "yes I said all that shit, and I believe every fucking word of it. Hell I am trying to become president of this bitch. I will be damned if some half and half mother fucker whose father wasn't even born here is going to take away my rightful place in history." I still wouldn't vote for your triangulating ass, but at least I would respect you.

So Bob Johnson has decided to come out and lead the house Negro parade. And why not, he made quite a lot of his billions when his benefactor, blow job Bill, was in office. So it seems only natural that blow job Bill would call in some chips now. And not a moment too soon for Hillary's campaign. She needs the boost. That uppity Negra is acting like he really wants to win this bitch.


What, he didn't get the memo? Nope, it seems that uppity Negra is starting to believe his own damn press clippings. But those press clippings are starting to change: "Obama smoothly,strategically and subtly mines the well of white guilt. In his acceptance speech after his Iowa sweep-Which sounded an awful lot like the speech of a president, or at least a nominee, rather than the pick of a few sturdy Iowans-Obama liberated his inner Martin Luther King. Launching into the singsong cadences of King's 'I have a dream' speech, Obama crooned: They saaaad. They saaad...Obama's speech was grandiose prose and inspiring rhetoric. But what does it mean?It means nothing..."


~~Kathleen Parker~~Washington Post.


I told you "O" man. I told you the shit wouldn't be easy. But just wait, you ain't seen nothing yet.
There are quite a few more Bob Johnson types to come.










Post a Comment

0 Comments