so this post will be brief. I am writing from my Northwest D.C. hotel at the start of the bloggers summit down here. Honestly, I have no idea what to expect. I got in kind of late....OK, I actually got here in time for the "meet and greet", but I hung out with some of my boys who were visiting D.C. as well for another conference.
But tomorrow I will get a chance to meet everybody. There are bloggers here (mostly of the left leaning persuasion) from all over the country, and the conference officially kicks off tomorrow. Already my girl Lola called to welcome a brotha to her city (that's what's up), and as is usually the case, I am feeling D.C. I always get a good vibe here, so I have mad love for the "chocolate city".
The folks here seem very organized and on the ball, so let's see what happens. I am not sure about out all the topics, but whatever it is, I will let you know how it went down. I am sure someone will bring up the whole "whitosphere v. blackosphere" thing, and I am sure that there are lots of Hillary supporters here.
Should be fun :)

0 Comments