Image result for election 2016 clinton trumpTrump kicks a baby out of his rally.

Trump refuses to endorse the republican speaker of the house and a senior senator from Arizona in their upcoming elections.

Trump doubles down on feud with a Gold Star Family, and the parents of a true America hero.

Trump makes light of sexual harassment in the workplace.

Judge in Trump University case rules that the lawsuit must go forward.

The president, standing next to a foreign leader, said that Trump is not fit to be president.

Trump's sanity is questioned by friends and pundits. 

All this and it's only Tuesday, folks.

Finally, there is a troubling case of another police shooting in Baltimore, but I am going to wait for all the facts to come out before I jump to conclusions and get on my Ajax box.

Still, whoever is in charge of making sure that we get all the facts should do so in an open and fair manner.

Sadly, I am not sure that is possible.

*Pic from salon.com