I have some bad news for you Negroes in America, there seems to be a shortage of chicken wings. I am not kidding. This heartbreaking news comes from some outfit called The National Chicken Council. I swear they will do anything to f&^% with black folks in this country. Now they have an organization that actually controls the flow of chicken. But hang in there my brothers and sisters, this cannot last long, just remember, white folks love chicken just as much as we do.
So anyway, once again some little "angel faced" monster commits a heinous crime and once again we have to hear what a "good kid" he was and how "troubled" he must have been to do what he did. I love how we always make excuses for certain kids in this country. We can't explain why someone so close to home is so inhuman and free from moral restraint, so we have to make excuses for them.
The latest is this little monster out in New Mexico.
"Relatives of a New Mexico teenager accused of killing his mother, father and younger siblings with an assault rifle, then telling police he hoped to shoot up a Walmart, are described as stunned by his actions and "heartbroken over this senseless tragedy."
Though surviving relatives conceded in an unsigned "family statement" that 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego is a "troubled young man," the statement also described him as an outgoing boy who loved music and hoped one day to serve in the military.
"We know him as a bright, curious and incredibly talented young man. He was a brother, nephew, grandson and cousin," said the statement, obtained by the ABC News affiliate KOAT in Albuquerque from former New Mexico state Sen. Eric Griego, the suspect's uncle."
Oh really?
Is this why he shot his two year old sister in the head at point blank range, and held up his dead mother's bloody head to show off to his brother? What an angel
I have to tell you, I live in Philly, which is a pretty tough city, and I grew up in Jamaica when some serious political violence was going on, and I have never heard of someone shooting a two year old family member in the head at point blank range. That takes cruelty to a totally different level. Even the most depraved killers among us have their limits on things they will and will not do.
"Griego then packed up the guns, including two shotguns, as well as ammunition for the rifles, and planned to drive to a Walmart to shoot additional people -- but ended up at his girlfriend's house instead, Houston said.
Around 8 p.m. on Sunday, the pair drove to Calvary Church. Griego told people his family had died in a car crash. Someone on the church's staff then called 911, Houston said.
"At this time, Nehemiah had been contemplating this for some time. The information that Nehemiah had contemplated going to the local Walmart and participating in a shooting in there is accurate," Houston said. "There is no information at all that he went to church to cause anyone bodily harm there. The suspect also contemplated killing his girlfriend's parents."
Just another boy next door.
Finally, some of these GOP politricksters are becoming seriously unhinged. They are blaming "psychotropic" drugs and welfare moms for gun violence, and they have declared that his Oness only respects and upholds the Soviet Constitution. What a lovely bunch.
I saw some of them on display for a minute today. Something about a hearing on the consulate attack in Libya. (Not an embassy wingnuts; a consulate.) They couldn't wait to get a piece of the lady from pig sooie country, but , in my humble opinion, it backfired. They looked like they were trying to score political points for their FOX viewing friends and it was a major fail. Lame jokes and unnecessary cheap shots do not a congressional hearing make. Besides, when you blocked a bill that would have helped to create better security in Benghazi you pretty much lost the battle before it even started.
“I bring greetings from many of our mutual friends in Arkansas,” Cotton began.
He noted that a number of House Democrats at the hearing have wished Clinton well in her future political endeavors and wanted to add his own special brand of well-wishes to the chorus.
“Some of our peers on the other side have expressed their ambitions for your future, I just wanted to say that I wish you’d have won the Democratic primary in 2008,” Cotton said. His joke was met with silence from his colleagues.
“I did pretty well in Arkansas,” Clinton replied."
Ouch.
Rush, of course, thought that Hillary was full of bull sh*t, and he wanted to know "What did she to save anybody"?
Rush, just remember, four people died in Benghazi, but thousands died in Iraq. You should have been asking that question a few years ago.

0 Comments