Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"KILL HIM"! The Sarah Hate Tour, continues.



Scranton Pennsylvania ain't exactly field Negro country, if you get my drift. So I wasn't exactly surprised to hear that the good folks in Scranton were calling for the head of the skinny Negro with the funny name. "Kill Him" , one enthusiastic supporter shouted, while Congressional candidate, Chris Hackett, fired up the crowd. Oh, did I mention that this was once again a Sarah Palin rally? Well I didn't. But if you have been following these elections like I have, you would know that I didn't have to. Because I am sure you knew exactly who the guest of honor was.


Honestly, who are these people? Do they just follow Sarah around like "dead heads" or some shit? The Sarah Palin Hate Tour coming to a small back water town near you. And why didn't anyone in the crowd call out this guy? Why didn't Chris Hackett, who should know better, and who is running for Congress for crying out loud, rebuke the guy? Seriously folks; this stuff is not funny. These people aren't too smart, and if you keep telling them enough, they will really try to hurt that uppity Negro. Take that nigger, how is that for change? Since you are supposed to be the second coming, let me see you rise from the dead. Your dead ass is the only change that we all can believe in. We have god on our side ,so we will go to heaven after we kill your ass.


Now Mr. Morton is calling on the O man to condemn John Lewis for calling out the Sarah Hate Tour.


"Congressman John Lewis' comments represent a character attack against Governor Sarah Palin and me that is shocking and beyond the pale..."


And you damn near calling the guy a terrorist, doesn't? Mr. Morton, you must have lost your mind. But I am not surprised; given the crew you have been running with lately. They have turned you into nothing more than a political opportunist who will do anything in your powers to keep the White House white. Something which in spite of all the polls, I still think you might do.



BTW, folks please check out this film from the wonderful people over at Color Of Change and Brave New Films. It gives a good insight of what has been happening on the Sarah Hate Tour.

Post a Comment

0 Comments