Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Likes.

"Field, why do you seem so angry and cynical when you write? Is there anything in life that you like?"

I get that a lot.  And honestly, it makes me feel so bad.

There are a ton of things in life 1hat I like.

Tonight I will give you 10 of them:

1. Neil deGrasse Tyson-A black  astrophysicist who publicly calls out dumb people. What could be better than that?

2. A Jamaican breakfast-Ackee and saltfish; green bananas and mackerel. Holla.

3. EPL on Saturday and Sunday mornings-Chelsea= Cowboys, Manchester U= the Packers.

4. Some television shows-Justified; The Americans; Black Sails; Power; Game of Thrones....Watching television is actually better than going to the movies these days. 

5. Philadelphians from "the neighborhood"- Any neighborhood. Pick one.

6. The sports writings of  Howard Bryant-ESPN is lucky to have him.

7.  The fictional writings of Jeffery Renard Allen- If you pick up "Song of the Shank" you won't put it down.

8. I like doing yard work with my wife....wait, I better not write that. She might be reading this and Spring is coming.

9. I like sweetened condensed milk in my coffee- My cream and sugar all in one.

10. Reading the  comments on this blog.


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments