I kid of course. Actually trump and his minions are touting this as the meeting of the century. To hear them tell it this meeting will change the world forever. Forget Tehran 1943, this will be bigger. There will be no more nukes, North and South Koreans will unite, and there will be Burger King joints on every corner in Pyongyang. A trump hotel will follow soon as well. Do they have Nobel Peace Prizes in orange?
Anywhoo, while trump is kissing up to "Little Rocket Man" , and putting on his latest dictator reality show, he seems to be on a mission to diss our friends to the North and our Allies in Europe. He even personally called out the Canadian PM in no uncertain terms. (I think he is jealous of the guy.) I mean the man (trump) really made a fool of himself at the G7. So much so that he had other world leaders questioning his sanity; not to mention the sanity of us Americans for electing him as our president. There is this pic of him and the other leaders that says it all. To say he did Putin's bidding is is an understatement. Putin didn't have to be there, he had trump. trump is doing his best to weaken Nato, which is exactly what Putin needs him to do. (Can I get those shower videos back now, Vlad? Not yet Donald, you still have some work to do.)
One of trump's top aides said that there is a "special place in hell" for the Canadian Prime Minister. The devil sure is slick. I never knew that hell had different kinds of places. I always thought that once you were there it was pretty much a wrap. So if that's the case, where will guys like trump and Kim Jong Un kick it in Satan's place? Rhetorical question. If you believe in such a place you have to believe that the devil will just keep them alive and force everyone there to look at their haircuts, 24/7. That is a hell that no man or woman can bear. I am sure of it.
Anyway, I found the following to be the most interesting news coming out of trump's summit.
"South Korean news agency The Chosunilbo reported that when Kim arrived in Singapore this week on an Air China Boeing 747, he also was accompanied by an IL-76 transport plane carrying food, "his bullet-proof limousine and a portable toilet."
And accordingly to Lee Yun-keol, who worked in a North Korean Guard Command unit before defecting to South Korea in 2005, that's par for the course.
"Rather than using a public restroom, the leader of North Korea has a personal toilet that follows him around when he travels," Lee Yun-keol told the Washington Post.
The reason? They are protecting against a literal info dump.
"The leader's excretions contain information about his health status so they can't be left behind," Lee Yun-keol explained." [Source]
One could argue that trump should be bringing his own portable toilet as well. We wouldn't want those foreign governments going through.....well, you get the idea.
*Pic from cnn.com

0 Comments