So this LL Cool J look-alike is picking off cops and innocent civilians out in L.A.
This is not good. I don't like when you Negroes go rogue. (Especially not big bald headed ones.)Cops already have the trigger finger and they are shooting innocent people who aren't even big bald headed black guys. (If you happen to be reading this in the L.A. area and drive a Nissan Titan, you might want to put that bad boy in the garage for awhile.)
This dude is doing his best John Allen Muhammad impression, because according to his manifesto, the LAPD did him wrong. Like Muhammad, this Christopher Jordan Dorner fellow was trained in the military, and like Muhammad, he clearly has some other issues.
The thing is, I believe a lot of what he wrote in his manifesto about the LAPD being less than on the up and up, but that doesn't give him the right to take the life of the innocent child of one of the people who he thought wronged him, or to act as judge and executioner towards the others
The LAPD chief says "he knows what he is doing" because they trained him, well, for their sake, I hope that they didn't train him too well.
Hang on East Coast; I think another storm is coming our way. In Baaastan they are expecting 2 feet of snow. Good luck with that. I love living on the East Coast, because I like the changing seasons and I love getting ready for the spring after the cold winter months. I am from Jamaica, but I am no fan of darn near the same weather pattern 365 days of the year. I am still not sure why folks retire to places like Florida and Arizona. "Field, it's to get away from the snow that's about to wallop you".
Still, all these winter storms are getting to be a bit much. I honestly think that I might have to reconsider my retirement plans.

0 Comments