These clowns add a new meaning to that hymn, "Onward Christian Soldiers". Are you kidding me? Christian militia members arrested by Uncle Sam in the Midwest? These are truly "the times that try men's souls." They call themselves Hutaree, and they even have a web site. (You don't have to go there if you don't want to, just take my word for it) Everybody has a web site these days. Hey, didn't another infamous A-merry-can group use Christian symbolisms and hide under the cloak of Christianity to do their wretched and mephitic deeds? Of course they did, I was speaking rhetorically, they are still around as well. Although they have other names , now. That old name makes for poor marketing these days.

I am all for freedom of expression, but I can't blame the feds for cracking down on some of these groups in the age of Obama. Things are just too tense these days. It doesn't take much to send these deranged losers over the edge. All it takes are certain code words such as "reload" to get them all hot under their sheets.

"Savino and two other members from his unit met with the man, who was accompanied by three other men, two women and a young child. The man told Savino federal law enforcement agents had raided his Lenawee County home and had already taken five Hutaree members into custody in the Ann Arbor area, Savino said. ..'I asked'why are they getting detained and why are they raiding your house and they had no answer,' Savino said. Savino said he encouraged the man to turn himself in. The man said, 'That's not an option."'

Well gee whiz; if that's "not an option", just what the hell are the other ones?

Finally, I know it's Palm Sunday, and I am married to a Catholic, so I am going to be very careful with what I say next: About this thing with the Pope and these alleged sexual assaults of these deaf boys in Wisconsin. Are we ever going to get to the bottom of it? Hey, I am not trying to step on any toes here, I am just putting it out there. Inquiring minds want to know. Because there is never anything wrong with asking questions of those you hold in high esteem.
If any of Mrs. Fields friends read that last paragraph, please keep that on the low for the kid. That will be our little secret. Thank you.