I caught the little dust up between the sociopath slash presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, and that AP reporter today. It seems the reporter, Glen Johnson, called Romney on his bullshit, and of course Romney didn't like it. There is nothing a poli-trick-ster hates more than being caught in a lie or having to take an uncomfortable position. (Remember Hillary and her little driver's license issue in that democratic presidential debate?)
"I don't have lobbyist running my campaign. I don't have lobbyists that are tied to my....and this is when the poor reporter couldn't take it anymore. "That's not true governor, that is not true. Ron Kauman is a lobbyist." Yes, and so is Barbara Constack who also works for his campaign."Did you hear what I said?" "Did you hear what I said Glen? (Yes I am sure he did, but you are such a fucking liar that I am sure he doesn't believe you) I said I don't have lobbyist running my campaign and he is not running my campaign." To which the incredulous reporter replied: "He's a senior advisor!" This is when Mitt made the distinction between working and being a senior advisor on his campaign, and actually running his campaign. Yeah, just like his dad didn't actually march with Dr. King, but was with him in spirit. A-merry-ca, there is something very dangerous about Mitt Romney. So you can fuck around and elect this guy if you want to. But if you do, I can gurantee you that you will regret every minute of those four years.
The irony of screaming against lobbyist of course, is that Mitt's own daddy was a lobbyist in Washington for the auto industry. And now he is acting like he is so far removed from K street and all its greed and corruption. Honestly, you gotta love these repukes. When you think that Mitt Romney might be the most viable candidate that they have, you have to admit that you want to just say a little prayer for the republic.
And speaking of prayer, just what the fuck is wrong with Mike Huckabee? That crazy SOB admitted to eating squirrels in college. And he worries about Gays marrying each other in A-merry-ca? Shit we need to be worried about his crazy ass and people like him. I would rather live in a town full of gay married couples than living with people like his ignorant ass around me.
"You don't like people from outside coming in and telling you what to do with your flag."
"YOUR FLAG?" Yeah well their flag represents something very tragic to people who look like I do. And for your ignorant ass to make a statement like that is just proof positive that you are not ready to lead this country and become president for all the people.
I mean how pathetic is the repukelican party? Mike stinking Huckabee? The guy thinks all AIDS patients should be quarantined. He doesn't believe in evolution. He tries to imply that homosexuals aren't normal people, and he wants women to stay in the kitchen and serve their husbands. And this guy wants to be my president? The scary thing is he actually won a primary. (Remind me not to go to Iowa any time soon).
And Mike, I was thinking; if you want to be president so bad, why not just ask god to make you president? Why go through all the bullshit? I mean you are the lord's candidate right? Shouldn't you be praying instead of campaigning ?
Just remember that when you start praying you should be careful, because the president we have now did a lot of praying too, and you see how that turned out.

0 Comments