Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mr. Jefferson, you have some company.




"Today we witnessed another example of the disease that affects the state of New Jersey; the disease of public corruption that spread like wildfire from south to north,"


I will take it a step further Mr. Attorney General. Today we witnessed another example of African American elected leaders, violating the public trust, and letting down their race.

But my question to black folks would be this: Why do we keep electing these people? Where do they come from? Didn't they display the characteristics to be sleaze bags before we elected them?

Folks, meet Mimms Hacket, Jr., Albert Steele,Keith Reid, Marcellus Jackson, and James Pressley. Just five of the eleven public officials in the great state of New Jersey, arrested today by the FBI for public corruption. It seems these scum bags violated our trust and sold their offices for $1,500 to $17.500. It wasn't hard to set them up either. The feds had them all secretly recorded and on hidden camera. And, of course, they did the perp walk. Handcuffs, shackles, the whole nine. Just what "Charlie" wanted. These idiots accepted payments from companies that offered insurance, and roofing services to cities and school districts. Boy they know how to get us don't they. Just show us the money and we will bite. And before you give me the; field the white man does it too speech, save it. I really don't give a damn what the white politicians do. It's the black ones that bother me because of their unique charge. The people that voted them into office expect more from them because of the struggles we have had to face throughout this countries history just to get them in that position. And, not to mention, to be able to get the right to vote to put them there. Mr. Steele was a Baptist minister in Patterson New Jersey (I wonder if he was here this weekend?) and he of all people should have known better. But I guess he needed the $14,000 he took for a new wardrobe. Then there is Mr. Hackett, who is the Mayor of Orange New Jersey no less. He sold out his office for a measly $5,000. You would think as Mayor he would have at least aimed a little higher. But noooo, when you are greedy you will just take it where you can get it.

I can't say enough how I despise these people. By their despicable acts they embarrass their race, their communities, and their families. And that is as low as it gets from where I sit. It just doesn't get any worse than that. Now I have to watch these reverse Robin Hoods paraded over and over again on FAKE NEWS and CNN for all the country to see. "See America, that's why we can't give the black man shit, or trust him with any authority. He is too greedy and dumb to hold a position of power or influence."


Sometimes I have to wonder if there is not a direct correlation between this kind of incompetence and the fucked up state of some of our communities. I mean how can you be out crafting proper legislation and displaying proper leadership, when you are out trying to make a quick buck my any means necessary?

I know one thing, the next time I have to vote for somebody, I am going to take a long hard look at him or her. Just looking like me ain't gonna cut it. I am voting for the best man or woman for the job. This way, when the do the old perp walk, I won't have to feel like I am doing it with them.



Post a Comment

0 Comments