Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mr. Morton, you don't need an infomercial; just hire me.


I AM JOHN MCCAIN AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE:

My friends by now I am sure that you all have heard about al Qaeda's latest video tape wishing for an Obama victory. Yes my friends, those very people who seek to destroy us, are now openly cheering against the party of true patriotism and our forefathers. They are hoping that we will lose these upcoming elections for the heart and soul of our great country.


My friends, don't let this happen; on November 4th we can all be proud Americans again, and we can send a message to our Muslim enemies and their sympathizers. I am so proud of my friends in Texas, because they have not believed the lies perpetrated by the Obama worshipers in the main stream media.

But my friends, this is our country, we vote here, not al Qaeda. They tried to kill us, and now they want to "humiliate" us by encouraging you to vote for the cut and run party, led by a man who refuses to show us his birth certificate or his medical records. What is he afraid of?

Next Tuesday let's show al Qaeda what America thinks of their little video taped infomercial for Obama.


My friends, the real infomercial yesterday came from Abu Yaha al-Libi, not Barack Obama. That is what America should have been watching, and listening to; not Barack Hussain Obama. We have heard enough of his ---not proud to be American ---speeches, and his empty promises. It's time take our country back.


I don't know about you folks; but its "morning in America" from where I sit. We are still the greatest country on earth. A country where we are guided by our faith, and not the tyrannical hand of the state or the shallow cult of personality.



I am in the wrong business.

Post a Comment

0 Comments