Well I will be damned. It seems that Condi is human after all. Now comes word that she has a crush on the brotha that most sisters (Including Mrs. Field) from California to Maine are feeling. I must admit, that it is kind of nice to know that Condi has feelings after all. Honestly, I was starting to wonder about her. Man or woman, it really wouldn't matter to me, but I wanted to see my Secretary of State with somebody, anybody. And all you people with these rumors about Condi and the frat boy need to quit it right now. You have no proof or evidence of this. You are all just making all of this lecherous and salacious shit up. And it's not fair. It's not fair to Condi. It's not fair to George. And it is not fair to Laura....
I did hear of a certain gentleman from North of the border who she was seeing some time back. But I guess nothing came of that. I wonder if the fact that she doesn't have a significant other affected her chances of being selected as a running mate for Mr. Morton?
Hey, am I the only brotha who finds Condi somewhat attractive? Maybe it's all that power. Or her smarts ( I love a smart woman). Or the way she wore the hell out of those black high top boots. Field this is so sexist, would you be blogging about who Condi has a crush on, or her sex life if she was a man? Hmmmm, let me think about that for a minute....No!
Now I don't agree with her politics, and you all know how I feel about her boss. But as the frat boy's hegemonic reign comes closer to an end, I find myself feeling Madame Secretary more and more. I want to see her with a significant other. Someone who makes her happy. I want her to get her freak on whenever she feels like it, and wake up with a smile on her face every morning. I know I know, there is something sick about this. And honestly, I can't explain it either. The woman should be tried for war crimes with the rest of the frat boy's minions, and here I am wishing that she finds sexual satisfaction, and wondering what her, ahem, diplomacy skills would be like in a more,ahem, intimate setting. (Fellows is something wrong with me?) This might seem trivial but it's serious business. Think how much more lucid the person calling the shots for our state department would be if she was....well, you know, getting some.
Hi Condi, it's me, Denzel. I was wondering if you would like to do lunch sometime? Come on Denzel, now that you know how she feels about you, take one for the Republic; make the call.

0 Comments