I must admit that I find this development more amusing than upsetting. I take comfort in the fact that the guy is a dying breed and he, and others like him, will be all dead soon.
But still....
"Resident Jane O’Toole said she overheard Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland use a racial slur in describing Obama. And in an email to her, Copeland, who is white, acknowledged using the N-word in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.
“I believe I did use the ‘N’ word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse,” Copeland said in an excerpt from an email he sent to his fellow police commissioners acknowledging his remark and then forwarded to O’Toole. “For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such.”
Copeland also wrote: “While I believe the problems associated with minorities in this country are momentous, I am not phobic.” [Source]
Problems with "minorities"? They guy lives in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. What "minorities" is he having problems with?
Anyway, this is the new normal as far as I am concerned. Old white men who are angry and afraid that they are losing their country and who just can't hold in their racism any longer.
There are a lot of Harley Browns and guys like Robert Copeland in the world. These are the people who mistake tolerance and decency for political correctness gone amok.
Take a look around you, they are everywhere. And soon (if it hasn't happened already) they will be controlling the narrative.
It must be tough when you have no talent as an actress and can't make it in your chosen profession. Thank goodness she made a smart career decision and supported Mitt Romney during this last election. She had to have known that FOX would come calling. FOX just loves Negroes like Stacey.
Ms. Dash is most famous for a movie called Clueless.
That, my friends, is called irony.

0 Comments