Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Norman and friends.



Tonight I would like to show the wingnuts that they are wrong about me for thinking that I would never feature a kook from the left. Well, I have found one, and he is my home boy no less.

Yes my friends, Norman Laboon (What a name. No wonder the guy is nuts.) probably should go to jail for allegedly threatening to kill minority whip, Eric Cantor. Still, I want my wingnut friends to understand something; Norman Laboon, is, in fact, certifiable. His antenna doesn't quite pick up all the channels.

"He was mandated by the Federal Magistrate to undergo a mental health evaluation. He reportedly told arresting FBI agents that he was the "Son of the God of Enoch". Leboon was a frequent poster to Youtube, where his rambling videos could be watched. During one such video he recorded with a cell phone video camera, Leboon, said that Congressman Cantor would receive his bullets in his office in his head". He also called the congressman a pig and referred to him as "pure evil".

Easy there Norman, I am no fan of the GOP myself, but this is a bit much. Just stay on your meds there big fellow. Now if my wingnut friends are willing to say that their extremist all have mental problems as well, we might be able to find some common ground. But somehow I am guessing that they won't. I bet that they all still think that people like Beck, Rush, Sarah, and the entire crew over at Radio Rwanda are sane.

So unfortunately we are back to square one.

Anyway, let me leave you with what some wingnuts over at another website -let's just call them friends of Norman- are saying about the kid. I swear that we are all so misunderstood here in the fields.

"March 28, 2010 at 10:36 pm
There’s a blog by a black criminal defense attorney called “Field Negro”.His Sat the 27th entry talks about his visit to the County jail and the legacy of what is going on in the black community. There’s lots of bemoaning of what is going on in the black underclass, but they can’t seem to connect the dots that the crime, missing fathers, etc is ALL related back to the welfare dependency cycle.
So they have this whole never ending pity party about what ails their community, rooted in dependency, while celebrating the expansion of government entitlement programs, which will breed yet more dependency.
It boggles the mind.
http://field-negro.blogspot.com/ [at least he/she got the link right]

crystal Says: March 28, 2010 at 10:51 pm
Thanks for the link. I agree…it’s INSANE to not connect the dots, as you said.


emjem24 Says: March 29, 2010 at 4:25 am
I took a look at this blog and it’s a pretty crappy blog. More about passing the buck than taking responsibility for their own actions. It was sad to see.
Then there were the token “wingnut” references, militias are bad but we won’t talk about that gang problem in America stuff. Or, people got conned by former President Bush but nope, not us poor black Americans who’ve been pawned by the Dem establishment, including civil rights race baiters, for the past 40 years. Nope, not a problem at all.
This blog is another example of what the mindset is for most blacks, be they poor, middle class, or rich. Republicans bad, Dems good. Dems will keep us in the style of dependency in which we’re accustomed and those mean Repubs will take away everything and make us work. Wah!
How pathetic.


crystal Says: March 29, 2010 at 7:39 am
I saw that. the only truth he spoke was about the cycle of fatherless homes-crime-poverty, etc. Another example of educated blacks who are woefully ignorant of the truth. This is what saddens me so much. It’s a huge mountain.


YTZ4Me Says: March 29, 2010 at 10:13 am
Emjem:I never said it was a “good” blog ;), I just think it’s instructive to see what we’re up against. I also found it interesting that they screech about “tolerance” but refuse to consider anything outside of their rigidly held viewpoint.
It was also interesting to me that they are ALL terrified of the push to less federal government, and more states rights.
Very sad that over 150 years after the official end of slavery, they are all afraid of real freedom.Including the freedom to try and fail.
Lots of folks big on the “equal outcome” mantra over there.


emjem24 Says: March 29, 2010 at 2:56 pm
YTZ:
I had a funny feeling I wasn’t going to like this “blog.” :) After living in a black community in SE VA for 3 years, and the way they treat white people, this blog just reconfirms everything that has become increasingly apparent about many blacks:
That they don’t want to do anything to improve or tackle the problems in their community.
They want to blame everybody but themselves for what’s going on.
They tarnish black Republicans as sellouts and traitors because they want to break away from the dependency that Dems offer blacks.
Federal dependency is an entitlement that is strictly reserved for black people. Because blacks were slaves a long, long time ago, and didn’t have “equal” rights until 40 years ago that means they don’t have to rise to the challenge of opportunity in this country.
It just makes me so sad that people like this blog guy are so full of hate toward white and those who criticize blacks, but he can’t look at the blemishes in his own soul or that of his community."


"THEY" ?....... I think some of my black conservative friends might have found a new home. That's if they can tear themselves out of the Bondage Clubs long enough.

Post a Comment

0 Comments