Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November surprise?


Do you know who Zeituni Onyango is? Well, in case you were wondering; republicans are hoping that she will be this year's version of Willi Horton. She is the O man's aunt, and like millions of folks here in the land of the [some are]free, she has a little ICE problem.

So the AP is now reporting that she has been living up in Boston as an undocumented A-merry-can for the past four years, after an immigration Judge denied her asylum status.


"The campaign said Obama has seen Onyango several times over the years, including during a second trip to Kenya with his wife, Michelle. Onyango previously traveled to Chicago on a tourist visa at the Obamas' invitation about nine years ago before visiting friends on the East Coast and returning to Kenya, according to the campaign. Axelrod said Obama did not have a close relationship to Onyango.The campaign will return $265 in contributions that Onyango made to Obama, citing prohibitions against foreign nationals donating to American campaigns."


Poor Aunt Zeituni, looks like the O man is going to have to throw her under the bus as well. Oh well, maybe she can use that $265 to get some nice A-merry-can gifts before she heads back home.


See field, I told you that Obama is a crook, now he is supporting family members who break our laws. No wonder he is for illegal immigration, one of his very own family members is here illegally. Not quite. Sorry republicans, you might have to find another surprise (Lord know s you all have been trying), because this one, like the rest, just won't fly.

Some of our past Presidents have been notorious for having siblings and in laws who run on the wrong side of the law and who are less than model citizens, so the O man wouldn't be the first.

Still, you have to wonder where this latest little leak is coming from. I am guessing somewhere deep in the federal government. (Ahhh those sneaky republicans. Mr. Morton you tried to distance yourself from the frat boy, but he tried to hook you up) But I blame the O man for this little problem, too. He should have done a better job of vetting himself. Leave no stones unturned O man, because you know that the republicans sure as hell wouldn't.

But I gotta give it to the O man, the guy has more luck than a church full of Irishmen. I notice that one of Mr. Morton's main spokespeople said that this was a "family matter", today. So I am guessing that their internal polling must have told them that this issue isn't the winner that they thought it was. And I suspect I know why. Too many Latinos are sympathetic to the plight of undocumented folks in this country. If Mr. Morton and his people start to demagogue this issue, he might have to kiss some of those key Southwestern swing states good bye.


So O man, I hope you are telling the truth about not knowing about your aunt's undocumented status. And if you are covering that shit up, I hope you hid it better than Saddam hid those WMD's. Because right about now, there is a team from FAKE NEWS and republican operatives going over every single form your poor aunt ever signed while she was in this country, and every single piece of paper with her name on it. And O man, you are alright and all, but please don't believe that I am giving you all this advise because I care that much about you. No, I care about myself, and my own peace of mind. You have indoctrinated my wife, and if you were to lose this election to some shady shit, I might as well kiss my marriage good bye, because she will not be a happy camper.


The American people are pretty sensible,” said Obama chief strategist David Axelrod, “and I think they are pretty suspicious of things that are dumped in the marketplace 72 hours before a campaign, so I am not concerned about that.”


I agree with you there Mr. Axelrod; this too will pass. I am just hoping that with three days left to go, this surprise was the last one.





Post a Comment

0 Comments