Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Now he tells us.

*
"The first black president!" ...I'm proud to be able to say that. That's unless you screw up. And then it's going to be, 'What's up with the half-white guy?'"~Wanda Sykes~
I knew it! I knew that beige man in the white house was really black. He confirmed it by checking the African American/Negro/black/ category on the census. I have new found respect for the man. He understands the country he leads. Yea yea, I know his mama is white, and folks love to say that he is bi-racial when he does good. (Kind of like a certain fellow with a sweet swing and a penchant for kinky sex and Ambien.) But we all know the rules when it comes to race here in A-merry-ca, and I am thankful that "The One" understands them as well.

Of course this is going to give more fodder to his enemies on the right. The ones he has been calling out by name ,lately. "See, I told you Obama was a racist. Why did he check African American on the census and not other or multiple boxes? Because he does not claim his white side, that's why."

And so it will go. How much time do you think Radio Rwanda will give Rush to spout off on that one?

Oh well, Happy Easter to those of you who are so inclined. I see that some of my friends in South Africa have been praying and their prayers have been answered. And closer to home some prayers have been answered as well. So maybe, just maybe, someone upstairs is listening.
*Pic lifted from the femacamper web site.

Post a Comment

0 Comments