Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Obama vs. Rush.


In this corner, we have the 50 million or so Obamaholics who will defend his O ness with the type of fervor and devotion reserved for religious fanatics with bombs strapped to their belts.

And in this corner, we have the 20 million or so devotees and psycho wing nuts who would give their right arms---well maybe not the right one---their left arms for the fat cigar smoking drug addict, affectionately known as Rush. Advantage Obama.
It might be because of this advantage that his O ness invoked the name of the fat boy yesterday. Obviously, the rethugs are not pleased. They think it was a cheap political ploy, and an attempt by his O ness to play his own little game of divide and conquer.


"You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done"


That's what he told a bunch of GOP leaders after asking them to come see him at the Beige House. Now dem there is fighting words, Obama. Telling a republican that they can't listen to Rush is like telling a hooker that she can't wear heels. But what's his O ness to do? He has a 800 billion dollar stimulus package to push through, and these rethugs don't want to play ball.


In a way I see what his O ness was doing. But why Rush? Why not FOX? They have way more viewers, and I bet more rethug politicians watch FOX than listen to Rush. Hell the people who listen to Rush can hardly read and write let alone prowl the halls of Congress. But I get it O man, it's all about symbolism.


I know who is loving this attention: Rush. He can't wait to engage you O man, more ratings for him, and more material for his stupid show. He is having multiple orgasms as I write this. Still, I don't know if I can blame you for calling him out, after all, the ignorant SOB said that he hopes you fail. I think that would be enough to piss anyone off. Even someone as smooth as you.
But don't worry about Rush O man, at the end of the day, you are going to get your stimulus package. You are the President now, so please do whatever you think is best to get us out of this mess. You have political capital, spend it well.


I just hope that after the financial institutions and other special interests get their cut, there will be enough left over to help the people who put you in.

Post a Comment

0 Comments