TWEET MEWhen are some people going to learn? Just because you live in the age of trump, that still doesn't give you the right to go around screaming vile racist s**t to strangers in public. (That kind of behavior is reserved for the president.) Now we have a racist woman in Connecticut who has been exposed and lost her job, because she felt it necessary to let her racism flag fly in a public space.

"A Connecticut’s woman’s racist rant caught in a grocery store has gone viral and the repercussions came quick. The incident at a ShopRite is shocking given the language used and the fact that the woman’s two small children were present.

Corinne Terrone was identified by the Hartford Courant as a secretary in the Hamden school district. In the video, she is seen calling a Black man the “n-word” and even spitting at him, as fellow shoppers look on in horror. 

At one point the insulted man charges towards Terrone and is stopped by another shopper. Karen Kaplan, a spokesperson for the school district stated that a meeting was scheduled to discuss the incident with Terrone and she submitted her resignation." [Source]

Don't worry Corrine, you will land on your feet. Maybe FOX NEWS or the trump administration will hire you. 

Speaking of trump, he was at it again today bashing John McCain. I wish one of you trumpnuts would explain to me his sick need to speak ill of a dead person who can't speak for himself.

I was never a big fan of John McCain's politics, but I always respected the man for what he stood for and for what he has been through in his life. To say that trump is not half the man John McCain was in an understatement. But what's even worse than trump is the sad and pitiful way that some (not all) of these republican politicians have kept silent while trump insults and demeans their dead friend and former colleague. How people like Lindsey Graham live with themselves is a mystery to me.

"I have to be honest, I never liked him much," Trump said during a speech at a military tank plant in Lima, Ohio, that was focused on the economy. "I probably never will."

The crowd, which included members of the military, remained largely silent during the remarks. Trump has ratcheted up his criticism of the Republican Arizona senator and Vietnam veteran and POW several times this week, but his remarks in Ohio brought up a litany of grievances from Trump that included the ceremonies to honor McCain after he died last year at 81.  



"I endorsed him at his request and I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve," Trump said. "I don't care about this, I didn’t get 'thank you.' That’s OK."

He gave him the kind of funeral he wanted. He wanted to be thanked.

It's a shame that Mr. tump won't be around to see the crowd size at his funeral. I am sure that it will be quite small. Just like his hands.