Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh hell no!


This ignorant Negro must be trying to start a small country all by his damn self. (The Republic Of Dumb Negro)
When someone e-mailed this story to me I was hoping that it was a hoax. But sadly, given what I do for a living, I knew that it was most likely true.

So here comes Desmond Hatchett, a Negro with the super sperm who doesn't believe in covering up his johnson when he is...ahem, performing. So this Negro has 21 children with 11 different women and he is 29 years old. That was not a misprint: I SAID 21 CHILDREN WITH 11 DIFFERENT WOMEN AND HE IS 29 YEARS OLD! Now that's bad, but what is even worse is that old Desmond has a minimum wage job. So, as far as paying child support goes, Desmond has a problem.

But it's not all bad with Desmond; he insists that he knows all his kids names and birth dates, and he swears he won't be having anymore.

"I'm done. I'll say I'm done,... I didn't intend to have this many. It just happened." Calling Dr. Mengele.

Desmond, I don't believe you. And how did it "just happen"? I mean come on Desmond, you must have been doing some serious "Macking" to pull all those women, and when you did pull them, you must have convinced them that bare is best. And speaking of women: (To all my feminist friends you can get ready with your comments now) Just what the hell were women numbers eight to eleven thinking when they hooked up with old Desmond? I mean hypothetically speaking; if the boy is 21 and has 15 kids, what kind of future do you think you will have if after a night of fun with old Desmond, you have to pass on the Tampax section in the store for the next few months?

"He had four children in a single year – twice." That boy stayed busy.

"One of the mothers said that she struggled to feed her young son.
'He's a heavy milk drinker and milk is not cheap,' she said. "
Calling Doctor Tiller.

This story is tragic and sad on so many levels that I don't know where to start. The lack of self esteem from these women, the flip way that Desmond views fatherhood, twenty one children who will grow up without a father, and eleven mothers who will never have the real support that they need--- financially or otherwise--- for their children. "Some of the Hatchett’s baby mamas only receive $1.98 a month in child support". (Mminimum wage)

$1.98 per month. Desmond, I think it's time to get a second job.



Post a Comment

0 Comments