Conservatives are about to find out that it's not only those poor Negroes in urban areas who depend on food stamps.
My experience has taught me that quite a few working head of households, college students, and hardworking families who are trying to make ends meet in America depend on food stamps as well.
Yes, there is fraud, but show me an area of society where there isn't fraud. I guarantee you that if we were to put a microscope to some of these politicians passing these draconian laws against people they consider powerless we would find that their milk isn't exactly clean, either.
This is one of the real scandals in Washington that no one is talking about.
Speaking of politricksters in Washington, the clowns from both sides of the isle were in full finger- wagging mode today.
Good for Eric Holder for at least wagging back.
These hearings today involved the AP scandal, which, by the way, is the only one of these scandals that I consider serious--- or will even pay attention to.
This IRS "scandal" is a joke. Why? Because as I have been saying for the past few days, there is nothing to see here; been there done that.
This is selective outrage on the part of the clowns in Washington and the corporate media whores who have to drive their ratings.
No wonder O had to talk to the nation this evening to calm their fears. I just wonder where this outraged media was for all those years when Bush was in power and investigating churches, black organizations, and liberal groups. (Just ask Eric Dyson. Bush and his boys went after him five years in a row. FIVE!) I know that I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I think I will keep playing this tune until you all at least catch the lyrics.
"We'd have every major liberal newspaper in America calling for investigation ending in impeachment. It'd be leading the evening news. We'd have have every group that had liberal or progressive tendencies demanding answers and marching on the White House. And leaders of Congress, Democrats in Congress, demanding to have answers. It'd be a nightmare at the Bush White House had this been done on our watch."
Mr. Rove, with all due respect, it was done on your "watch", and you seem to be sleeping pretty well these days.

0 Comments