
"Their arrows are sharp, all their bows are strung; their horses' hoofs seem like flint, their chariot wheels are like a whirlwind." ~Isaiah 5:28~
I guess, in a way, this all makes sense. I mean those Muslims were fighting a holy war, why shouldn't we?
Seems our former Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, was putting "gospel talk" in his memo briefings on the war to his commander "the thief", W. What better way to get the frat boy's attention than to put a little religion into the mix? No wonder it took the frat boy so long to get rid of him. The guy knew how to stoke his boss. Just let him think this war was ordained by god and it's all good. So you kill a few thousand people, what's the big deal? it was all god's will. I guess those Muslims who blew up those tall buildings in New York felt the same way. What's 3,000 or so infidels in the big scheme of things? It was allah's will.
"The cover of an April 10, 2003 Pentagon memo prepared for the president showed the statue of Saddam Hussein being toppled and scenes of grateful Iraqis. Below the images were the words: 'Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him ... To deliver their souls from death.'...The cover of another memo featured the words, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' above a soldier who appeared to be bowing in prayer. Below, were the words, 'Here I am Lord, send me!' Isaiah 6:8."
Wow! These people are truly crazy. Thing is, I don't even think Rumsfeld is particularly religious, (I think he belongs to the 4th Presbyterian Church USA, look it up) which just goes to show you what a snake and slime ball the guy was. That's not me,field, saying that, that's his former colleagues putting him out there. And the hits just keep coming. How much more will we learn about this bunch before it's all said and done?
I guess this Pelosi dust up couldn't come at a better time for the repubs. But we can count on the main stream media to keep Lady Nancy on the front page and this little gem of a story buried way in the back.
Oh, that's right, we can't inflame the Muslim world; they might actually start thinking that their religion is better than ours.

0 Comments