Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Open thread Friday.

MORE DISCLAIMERSIt's open thread Friday, and I need you to tell me what is on your mind.

I am thinking about the NFL capitulating to the fascist whims of an immoral leader.

I am thinking about how easy it is for said leader to lie. 

I am thinking that every day it is becoming more and more obvious why players need to take a knee against social injustice and police misconduct.  

I am thinking that Kanye West has really lost his damn mind. (How would you like it if someone posted pics of your dead mama?) He and trump deserve each other.

I am thinking about how trump said that no one in his campaign had contacts with Russia and everyday there is a new revelation of yet another one of his people having contacts with the Russians.

I am thinking about trump's pardon of Jack Johnson to score cheap political points with black people. 

I am thinking that the president of the United States publicly commented and showed sympathy for a right wing  hack and agitator because someone threw water in her direction, but never sent a tweet sympathizing with the victims in the Waffle House shooting, or, for that matter, praising the hero who disarmed the gunman. (Of course we know why. The aforementioned hack is a young blonde woman, and the Waffle House victims (and the hero who saved them) were people of color.

Thoughts?


   

Post a Comment

0 Comments