Tonight is going to be an open thread night. I will be channel-surfing between Roots (I prefer the new version so far) and the NBA finals.
Anyway, Donald trump says he is going to start attacking president Obama like he did Bill Clinton .(I think he is mad because the president made fun of him again. Dude's skin is thinner than the hair on his head.) and since he already tried and failed with the birther stuff, I was wondering what other types of personal attacks he will be throwing the president's way.
I mean I get giving him the business with his policies if you object to the direction he is taking the country in, but personal baggage? I don't think so. Unless , of course, president Obama has some secret mistress stashed away somewhere. But I seriously doubt that is the case.
I am pretty sure that this is just another case of trump talking to hear himself talk.
Thoughts?

0 Comments