It's open thread Wednesday.I need your thought on a few things that I was thinking about, and whatever else is on your mind.
Would it be a god idea for Kanye and his buddy president trump to hold a race relations summit at the White House? (I personally think that it would be comedy gold.)
What will the Apprentice records reveals about Mr. trump?
Do you believe that Michael Avenatti is overexposing himself?
Why do you think the murder of a young white couple in their home got so much national attention, when poor people of color are murdered every day and it barely gets a mention in the local papers?
Was the professional football team in Washington pimping out their cheerleaders to big donors?
Are these two white sorority girls racist for proudly posting videos dropping the n word ending in ga and not er? (And what do you think of their defense?)
What does the recent shake-up of the trump legal team mean?

0 Comments