Here in Philly I live among a bunch of badasses. I mean everybody has an edge and an attitude. Bums in Philly don't ask you to spare some change, they pretty much tell you to give it up. And that's the women.

Everybody in Philly believes that they can kick they next guy's ass. It's why I stopped going to Eagle's games a long time ago. There is nothing worse than a bunch of liquored up Philadelphians watching their "Iggles". Sorry, I am too old to be knocking fools on their backs.

This leads me to the latest black eye on my beloved city.

Seems that a bunch of folks just couldn't get along while they were celebrating two different weddings in the same space and all hell broke loose. [Watch]

Did you see that bride at the end? Girlfriend is all Phillytude.

"PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Police say a man died of a heart attack amid a massive brawl that broke out between people attending two different wedding receptions in downtown Philadelphia.

The incident happened early Sunday morning at a hotel in the Society Hill section when fighting broke out among dozens of people attending the receptions.

Police say a 57-year-old guest suffered a fatal heart attack outside the reception, but they don't know if he was involved in any of the fights.
Dozens of people were involved in the altercations and police arrested three people; at least one man was subdued with a stun gun. Police say they don't know what started the brawl, but that alcohol was involved.

Gee, ya think?

Finally, I just watched some of Mitt's foreign policy speech. This is the one that was supposed to show us his gravitas on such matters and make him look even more presidential after his debate with his Oness.

Mitt thinks he is from Philly, because he was talking really tough. Mitt sounded like he was ready to take on the world and show them that the Divided States of America can kick their collective asses. 

"This president's policies have not been equal to our best examples of world leadership, and nowhere is this more evident than in the Middle East," Romney said in his speech at the Virginia Military Institute (VMI) in Lexington, Va. "It is the responsibility of our president to use America's great power to shape history, not to lead from behind, leaving our destiny at the mercy of events. Unfortunately, that is exactly where we find ourselves in the Middle East under President Obama."

Maybe I would pay more attention to Mitt if he didn't surround himself with most of the same people who advised the last republican president. I am sure that the families of about 4,500 young Americans would agree with me.