Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Please don't question me.


I know you all heard about this story: The U.N. is sending a race investigator to see if we have a racism problem here in A-merry-ca............Okay, there is so much I could say here but I will leave it alone.


Now to be honest, my first thoughts were, why? Why do we need a race investigator here in A-merry-ca? And if Doudou Diene (I love that name) does find racism just what the hell is he going to do about it?(I mean I guess he could write a scathing report, and embarrass A-merry-ca to the rest of the world, but we have no shame so what good would that do?) Honestly, do we need an investigator from the U.N. to tell us that there is racism in A-merry-ca? I don't think so. And couldn't the U.N. be doing more pressing shit like addressing world hunger, attending to the crises in Darfur, and the draconian measures that the IMF uses when they lend poor countries money? That's the kind of shit the U.N. needs to be focusing on, not racism in A-merry-ca. Yes we know it's here, but the shit is more individualized than institutional. There is no more Jim Crow, but there are still people who will pull up and move if they see a black family moving into their neighborhood. There are no more separate but equal schools by law, but people still self segregate themselves, and the result is a serious form of academic apartheid going on in our public schools across the country. All the U.N. investigators in the world looking for racism won't change that.



And Mr. Diene will be going to cities like New York, Washington D.C.,Chicago, Los Angeles, and.....San Juan? Okay, I guess the light skinned Puerto Ricans don't like the dark skinned Puerto Ricans and visa versa. So we really need an investigator to investigate that for us? And another thing, if Doudou really wants to see racism why isn't he going to places like Charleston West Virginia,Guntersville Alabama, or anywhere in Kentucky? Seriously, what the hell is he going to do in New York , or D.C.? just ask the man on the streets if he doesn't like people who are different? Hi my name is Doudou, and I would....what the fuck did you say your name was? Yo this is some kind of joke right? No I am really investigating racism for the U.N. Yeah well there is no racism to see here in America. Why do you think they call it the UNITED states. of America. And you better change your name fast pal if you plan to live here we don't like those funny names. I don't care if you do look like Seal. And I am sorry, but shouldn't the U.N. send a white man to investigate since we know that a real racist would never tell a black man like Mr. Diene how he really feels? The white man, on the other hand, will get all the information from the racist out there who thinks he is one of them. Brilliant huh?



I think the "racism tour" starts Monday. Good luck Mr. Diene, although you won't need it, you are going to find that A-merry-cans are some of the most polite people that you will ever meet.







Post a Comment

0 Comments