Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rush drops the N word and a juror seaks out.

So this Rush Limbaugh dude thinks that he can say "Nigg-a" now because of what he heard one young lady say in a television interview?

Well Rush, I am not sure how many black friends you have, but if you do have some, may I suggest that you leave that word (regardless of how it's pronounced or how you spell it) out of your vocabulary. Although, to be honest, if they are your friends; maybe they don't mind being called a "Nigga" by you. (I see you, Jason.)

"So, ‘nigga’ with an ‘a’ on the end,” Limbaugh said, “I think can [say it] now, isn’t that the point? Because it’s not racist.” He explained that by Jeantel’s logic, he “could be talking about a male–a Chinese male, guy at the laundromat. I could be talking about a man, that’s what she said it means.”

Still, you have to give it to Rush; at least he has the guts to say out loud what other conservatives are thinking and want to say.

Finally, listening to this Juror B-37 just confirms that Trayvon Martin had no shot at justice with these six women from the start. She kept referring to George Zimmerman as "George" in the Anderson Cooper, interview, and she referred to Trayvon as a "boy".-- At least that's what I heard her say-- And she apparently referred to Trayvon as a "boy of color" during the voir dire process as well. Nice.

I guess she just couldn't stand to let poor "George" go to jail after he was violently confronted by that angry boy teenager that night.

I can't wait to hear what the other jurors have to say.
  

Post a Comment

0 Comments