
So this is what it has come to. After almost eight years of the most inept, corrupt, venal, and morally deprived administration in the history of these divided states; we have finally reached the point where we cannot be shocked by anything they do. Because, let's be honest folks, if this story doesn't shock you, I don't know what will.
Ron Suskind is a well respected journalist, and he has taken the time to write a serious book with credible sources, to tell us what we already know about the thugs who ran our country for the past seven plus years. Of course, as is always the case, the wingnuts are in full fight back mode. He is just another political hack who has issues with our president. It's all lies. Don't believe a word of it. He is not credible. But we know better don't we. And I think most A-merry-cans (even the republicans) know better too. Still, we are all past the point of being shocked at anything the Bushites do now. We are all just hoping this long nightmare will end, and that the frat boy and his minions will just go off into the Texas sunset. ----If you don't believe that this country has issues with race, ask yourself: How in the hell could any candidate who can walk and chew gum at the same time only be up a couple of points on the candidate from the frat boy's party?----
Come on field, do you really think our president would order papers forged in order to link al-Qaeda to Sadaam in order to justify a war with Iraq? Yes I do! And every A-merry-can with half of a brain should too. But we can't can we. We refuse to believe that the man we elected twice to lead our great nation can be capable of such nefarious and scurrilous things. But he is. If I was on a jury and I let a killer go free, and he went out and killed again, I would feel bad too. In the fall of 2000 we let the killer go, because maybe we didn't know. But then we had our chance, and we tried him a second time [in 2004], and we let him go again. Now, the proof is in, and we are faced with the reality that he is the killer, and we feel so bad about ourselves that we just choose to block it all out.
Well I voted against the son of a bitch. Twice! So I feel no guilt, and I have a clear conscience. And it gives me great joy to say: I told you so.

0 Comments