I bet Hillary and Bill's bags were all packed. I could hear them now: "Yeah all that shit they talked about us, and how we took silverware from the White House. Well we are back bitches!" They were planning the next four years and what it would be like. The first Man and Mrs. President, you gotta love it. But a funny thing happened on the way to Pennsylvania Avenue.


That upstart Negro from Illinois is really acting like he wants to take this thing from Bill and Hillary, and rain on their inaugural parade. Can you imagine how pissed off Hillary is at Barack? I mean that Negro came out of nowhere, and for awhile he could do no wrong.


He was the Tiger Woods of politics. The media loves him, republicans love him, women love him, men love him...hell if you believe the Internet rumors going around, even the KKK love him. I mean this Negro is loved by everybody. And then there is poor Hillary. Fighting an uphill battle and years and years of negative perceptions. Bill's sins were her sins and "Clinton fatigue" meant that we were tired of Bill and Hillary. But still, she was to be next. A-merry-ca was ready to become more like the country we broke away from, than the "perfect union" our founding fathers tried to form. Sixteen and possibly 24 years of Clinton and Bush and A-merry-cans weren't blinking an eye. And then along came this new Negro from Illinois.


When he speaks he gives black and white A-merry-can's goose bumps, and he has them literally feinting off their feet. White people don't see a black person, they see an A-merry-can. You can't get more iconic than that. "He transcends race. He doesn't carry the baggage of slavery. He speaks so well. He is so dashing. He is like a black JFK". Will Smith will play him in the movie for crying out loud.


And there is Hillary; seething at every star struck turn. Wishing that this narrow ass uppity Negro would just go away. But sadly for her it won't happen quite so fast. There are still more primaries to go, and we all have a date in Denver this summer. But I suspect that Hillary and the "O" man will be both short of the necessary delegates to bring the ball home, so the dumbocrats have a problem. Howard Dean, I know you are a Doctor, but this one calls for some major ass surgery.


Super Delegates, two large states (Michigan and Florida) crying foul, and an entire segment of your party (African Americans) about to bolt and never come back if things don't go their way.


Yes, this is a mess. They don't call you all dumbocrats for nothing.


And then there is Hillary again. A woman so blinded by her ambition and focused on going back to the house where her husband gave new meaning to the term multitasking, that nothing will make her go away. Nothing. Not even a ten state losing streak. The party could cry all that unity shit if they want to, Hillary isn't trying to hear it. If she is not at the top of the ticket, and if she isn't the one sitting in that house to take that call at 3:00AM in the morning, she doesn't want to hear whatever it is the DNC has to say.


The scary thing is, Hillary might have one big state left in her (Pennsylvania). Sorry Obamaholics, poor blue collar white folks just ain't voting for your boy, and that could be a problem in the Keystone state. "O" man, those kind of folks think you got to where you are because of your color. They think that but for skin color, they would be where you are. Yes you have a Harvard Law Degree, and I am a high school drop out who has been working in the coal mines, but I am smarter than you are. So if Hillary looses they are not going to vote in November. And like the African Americans for Obama, they might leave the party never to come back.


What a mess. I guess I will have to start calling Mr. Morton (because he is always salty) Mr. President now. And I guess it's time to call my broker. Time to load up on those defense contractor stocks. I think they are going to do real well for the next four years.