
looks like you won't be getting that pardon. Oh well, I guess it's time for you to write that tell all book. Come on Scooter, throw us all a bone. Think about the huge advance you will get. You are still a felon, so you can kiss your law license good bye. --It's a shame, because I hear that you were a very good lawyer----So what are you going to do for an income? I have a few ideas: you could black mail Cheney, (he has lots of money to pay you), you could go back to Texas with the frat boy and help him raise funds for his presidential library, and you could try to get a job in D.C. with the help of your rich republican friends. But I am sure that none of those are options that you would be willing to consider. And I can't really say that I blame you; you want what they got out of the deal.
I know that conservatives are about to go into an apoplectic state over this, and how can you blame them? They begged and pleaded with the frat boy to pardon Scootter, and he gave them his ass to kiss. But I know why he is not pardoning Scooter. Think about it: with a presidential pardon and no chance of being prosecuted, old Scooter can't plead the 5th. So this is a brilliant political move by the frat boy, it keeps Scooter's mouth closed.
Anyway, I know one person who isn't pleased about the non pardon of Scooter.
"Scooter Libby is one of the most capable and honorable men I've ever known. He's been an outstanding public servant throughout his career. He was the victim of a serious miscarriage of justice, and I strongly believe that he deserved a presidential pardon. Obviously, I disagree with President Bush's decision."
I am sure he is "capable and honorable"Dick. And I am sure some of those capabilities went a long way in helping you to achieve your goals.

0 Comments