
This post is for the grown folks only. And it's just another reason the field's blog won't be going mainstream anytime soon.
Anyway, stay with me on this one, I need your input.
Over the holiday season I was hanging with some of my peeps, and as guys tend to do, we found ourselves bullshitting each other and making small talk about damn near everything. Eventually, (don't ask me how) the subject turned to things guys do to make their intimate experiences last a little longer. --I swear, the shit guys talk about-- I heard everything from giving Mr. Johnson a Colgate smile to thinking of ugly battle scenes in the heat of...ahh battle; just to make Mr. Johnson stand at a attention a little longer.
Then we tried to figure out how long was enough. Was it really anything over that six minute mark? Is six minutes more than enough? Or is six minutes just a starting point? When does the need to start thinking of tricks to...ahem, stay on top of things kick in? I mean if you are two minutes in and you start to feel a surge (Thank you General Petraeus) do you start thinking of those ugly battle scenes? (Feel free to leave a suggestion on this one. I am sure someone will appreciate it)
I actually remembered something I did awhile back and suggested an introduction to Palm-ela an hour or so before the actual act. Of course everyone laughed. "See field, that's your damn problem, you love Palm-ela too much." Ahh yeah, I never denied that. She has been with me from the beginning, and I have made quite a few practice runs with her. In fact, I think she might have been my first love. Honestly, if more of my peeps would fall in love with Palm-ela, we probably wouldn't have all these unwanted children running around and broken dysfunctional families all over the place. Damn field, if I did that, how the hell would I get it up for that moment? It's called foreplay neanderthal.....
They can laugh all they want, I think practice makes perfect.

0 Comments